Product Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did you feel about being laid off from your last job after working there for so long?

1 Answer

I obviously was upset at first, but then I put it in perspective as many other people were laid off along with me. I had many great years at the company, and am still close friends with many former colleagues. I changed my focus to being positive about searching for a new job.

What do you know about 'X' product?

1 Answer

Who's ultimately responsible for shipping a product?

1 Answer

Define value proposition Why should I hire you? Explain how you researched the companies you worked for prior to joining them

1 Answer

What are your salary expectations?

1 Answer

Can you break out this web page into features and write acceptance criteria (on a white board)?

How do you handle two-week launches?

1 Answer

Can you describe a time when you made a misstep? Were you able to resolve it? If so how?

How do you work together with product management?

2 Answers

Why Nuvasive VS any other spine company?