Sales Associate Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Sales Associate Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe your style, your style influences, and name a style icon of yours.

2 Answers

My style icon is definitely Sarah Jessica Parker, and I pull my style from a lot of different places. I just moved to San Diego and I learned that because the weather is so mild here people dress just for fashion rather than warmth and that's opened up a whole new fashion world for me which has really been fun!

I definitely keep my style young and sophisticated. I love to keep my style neat and put together, but always have a unique look in mind that adds a little bit of edge. I love anything young and fresh, bows, jewels, bold pieces to complement basics and stylish outfits. I definitely style myself after Kim Kardashian- She knows how dress to her body type, which is similar to mine and thusly a wealth of style to incorporate into my wardrobe.

Put these situation in order: Which has more prirority? -There is a guest in front of you that needs help reaching for an item. -The front register calls you for help on the walkie talkie. -There's a spill.

2 Answers

How would you describe the Ann Taylor brand?

2 Answers

How do you feel about applying products to customer's hands or face?

2 Answers

Would you rather be first in the office in sales and not have people in the office like you; or seventh in performance in the office but everyone is calling you after work wanting to hang out socially?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Give me three words you would use to describe yourself.

1 Answer

List 3 qualities I would like in a manager.

1 Answer

how to deal with upset customers

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Charlotte Russe?