Senior Accountant Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Senior Accountant Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"As a senior accountant, employers are looking for your experience to make you a valuable asset to their company. Thus, interviewers will often ask about the previous duties you had with other employers, what kinds of accounting software you are proficient in, and a few brain teasers that will test your accounting knowledge. In addition, be able to provide examples as to how you work through stressful situations, meet close deadlines, and deal with difficult situations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Didn't really ask any difficult questions. The majority were about my experience and what I had on my resume.

Three things you value most in a company.

Why did I want to look for a new job ?

2 Answers

Basic questions about my experience and how I would use my skills to succeed in this role.

What is the minimum wage you would take, we know you have a college degree (MBA), but what is the minimum you would take. We are having cash flow issues, since we are being sued a lot by guests, and our employees

1 Answer

What experience do you have with revenue forecast?

What would your former supervisor say about you?

No difficult questions - if you are coming from good, really established firms. It is the company culture, or lack of thereof, that is not satisfactory.