Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Business Analyst

Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

"As a senior business analyst, you are being hired for your years as a business analyst, providing you with the experience and guidance that other business analysts need. Interviewers want to see that you are capable of taking on more complex projects by testing your Excel skills, ability to perform an analysis, and leadership in a team setting. Be prepared to focus on your previous experiences with data, multi-tasking, and organizations and how it has all culminated to help you make sound decisions for the company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is challenging in your mind? How would you perform analysis on a sample software development request? What questions would you ask? What tools would you use?

1 Answer

Challenging situation is not being provided the tools to be successful, i.e. team member training, resource commitment met. I asked the questions which were logical. Tools include visio, uml, modeling language, mock-ups

Give examples where you had to resolve a conflict?

1 Answer

Behavioral and experience based What motivates you

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years in Illumina

About hobbies and down time - I think this was about ice breaking and team fit

He was smart to notice that I did not talk about a very specific technical requirement for the job. He asked if I have any experience in that area.

1 Answer

Which skills will you look into candidate for this position?