Vice President Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Vice President

Vice President Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Vice president interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

2 Answers

As long as the company allowed my son to come first in my priorities, I would be able to balance and maintain work and personal life.

That was an illegal question they asked if it is about your parental, marital, or health status.

How do you explain these gaps in your resume?

1 Answer

How experienced are you with event planning? We are organizing events every month for our employees (about 1000) and that would be one of the main tasks for this position.

1 Answer

Where would you see yourself in 3 years?

1 Answer

Pretty standard questions "describe a marketing campaign you've worked on" and "describe your digital experience".

Why do you want to be involved in a position that is going to make you feel like you are not the person that you have to make or do with you and do not follow back or make it better for other people to follow to the end of the world to discover that means for the best in the sector for future and foreign leadership?

If an entire restaurant team quit or walked out what would you do? short term, long term, preventive plans?

Tell me about a time where you failed and how did you respond to the failure