Account Executive Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the most important part of the sales cycle to you? Qualification, Presentation, Negotiation or Close?

2 Answers

For me, qualification was my answer. I don't want to present, negotiate or try to close an unqualified prospect.

I’ve closed unqualified prospects. Not a look at how cool I am response but I was weeding out the answers and that left first.

I a customer's Iphone is having trouble with email (won't receive or send emails) how would you help the customer troubleshoot?

3 Answers

How would you improve your presentation if asked to do it again?

2 Answers

Really, there were no surprises. As I said above, the expectations were set very clearly from the in-house recruiter. They have a very specific type of person they're looking for, and all the hard work preparing for the interviews and presentation pay off!

2 Answers

Describe a product you use everyday in great detail and sell me on it.

1 Answer

Presenting Demandforce product to a dental practice: Interviewer says: My practice is located in a small rural town or is right next to an elderly care facility--implying that what is the value of demandforce if many of the clients might not use mobile communicatons etc.

1 Answer

how would you sell to a spa owner?

Why Wrike?

1 Answer

How you prioritize the following tasks: You come into work on Monday morning and see a voice mail from you client, an email from your team member asking you to help out on a proposal, and a note from your manager to come see them.