Account Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why are you considering leaving your present job?

1 Answer

The company where I was employed was not in a good financial place. The parent company's stock has just dropped 60% and my company had not been profitable for the last 4 years. On top of that, the online program I was selling was Java based, so it was not device agnostic. This made it very difficult to sell to many school districts. Because of the poor financial outlook, the current financial difficulties, and having too many sales reps in Texas, the smart decision would be to reduce the Texas sales force. I had been through reorganizations with McGraw-Hill and was not interested in doing that again. PresenceLearning would offer me an opportunity to work for a company with a solid financial footing, a market that is hungry for their services, and a company that is on the cutting edge of technology.

How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?

1 Answer

Are you able to get into San Francisco?

1 Answer

Nothing was out of the ordinary except an unrelated puzzle at the end of the study. I also had to take a bit of a math test based on their price structure. I think this was b/c I was really pushing the Director of Sales for the next step and I had already skipped a step

1 Answer

Mock phone call to potential customer, help them improve their AirBNB listing. Not a hard question at all.

1 Answer

hiring manager opened the interview with telling me about the AM role and then said, ok, ask me questions. I had to ask him questions for 30 minutes, he asked me 1 question.

1 Answer

Tell me about your favorite win/loss

1 Answer

In your opinion, how does affiliate marketing compare to other channels, say display?

1 Answer

Convince me why I should get an iPhone instead of an Android

1 Answer

The sales manager sarcastically asking why I didn't ask one of the other interviewers what he had done previously before working at DocuSign.