Account Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If I gave you $40,000 to start a business what would you start

33 Answers

I advised I would start a sales consultancy, focused on parachuting into start up companies and getting them up to speed asap.

Since the business has been running since 2007 it would make sense to invest into new equipment and software. It would also make sense to invest some of the money where it also could become more useful. Certain area's might include: online tool's, a few video's, hiring a professional writer to write some extremely quality content etc... Could even try paying for office space where the business could get more exposure. Of course that would require signage that would allow the business to be seen from the street level. Other possibilities might include hiring someone that would greatly help the company generate business. There are plenty of area's that the money could help a business, just laying out a proper plan of where the money would best be utilized should be considered before spending any of the money.

I'd start a one man travel consultant business and travel around the world for "research"

Why are you considering leaving your present job?

1 Answer

What would you do if a current client called while you were in a big meeting with a potential new client , how would you handle that

1 Answer

What did you make in your last job?

1 Answer

How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?

1 Answer

What was I looking in for in a culture.

1 Answer

Are you able to get into San Francisco?

1 Answer

Nothing was out of the ordinary except an unrelated puzzle at the end of the study. I also had to take a bit of a math test based on their price structure. I think this was b/c I was really pushing the Director of Sales for the next step and I had already skipped a step

1 Answer

why should I hire you over someone who has direct experience in this field?

1 Answer

"How many vehicles are there in the US postal system"