Account Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Manager

Account Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever prospected for new business, and not just with current customers. Explain.

Cisco currently owns the entire data center, how would you pitch that?

1 Answer

If you were a brand, what brand would it be and why? If you were stuck in an elevator for 30 seconds and had to explain to someone in the elevator what our business was, how would you describe it? Name an example where you failed, and what did you learn from it? Name one of your biggest accomplishments, how did you achieve it, and what would you do differently if any? What are some examples of successful cross-functional interactions within your existing role? Name your strongest asset and your biggest weakness. How would these impact your role at Twitter? Why Twitter?

uOne of the VPs asked me what I would do in certain situations with enterprise customers, which wasn't difficult per-se, but honestly, I didn't feel that any of the questions I entertained were difficult. The whole interview process was relaxed, almost disarmingly so.

none. Though my interviewer was 20 minutes late.

Describe one of your more difficult customer experiences. How did you manage this to create a positive outcome?

Outside of your specific role, describe in one word what Zendrive means to you.

They asked how comfortable I was with a more technical role. The open job title was for "Technical Account Manager" and they wanted to make sure I was aware that this position was much more on the technical side than just acting as a business consultant.