Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No difficult or unexpected questions as the interview questions were standard. The only odd questions were those directed towards my references.

1 Answer

They made commitments regarding TRP hiring practices and job offer package yet, they did not follow through.

Give me a sales pitch on why I should hire you.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Work history and skill levels.

1 Answer

If I asked you to fill a bus with ping pong balls how would you go about doing it?

1 Answer

How much you are willing to be paid?

Where do you live?

1 Answer

How long have you been married?

1 Answer

Probably, whether I would be available to work late and on the week-ends during the two main tax seasons (personal and corporate).

Do you know HTML?