Cashier Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Cashier Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"Employers are looking to hire cashiers with great customer service skills and experience handling cash. In preparation for an interview, come ready to answer role-play questions that will assess your ability to appease difficult customers under stressful circumstances. Make sure to showcase a positive and easy-to-work-with attitude that will convince your interviewer you're right for the job."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell about a time with a difficult customer, your action and results.

2 Answers

one should keep himself/herself calm & deal with him politely

one should keep himself/herself calm & deal with him politely

No difficult questions - one of the interviewers asked me what my favorite season was.

1 Answer

What is your previous experience? Do you shop in Dollar tree?

2 Answers

What is your experience with crafts?

1 Answer

I was asked how I would handle a disgruntled customer at the front of the store.

1 Answer

Interviewer read from a list of general questions, regarding what you would do when confronted by etc . . . .

1 Answer

1) What have you learned in school or in work that helped you later in life? 2) What are three reasons a person would not shop online? Can you give reasons why this person should shop online? 3) When did you help a person? 4) Have you ever convinced a person to do something? 5) Have you ever tried to sell something to someone? 6) When did you experience great customer service?

1 Answer

Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

1 Answer

What are your achievements, school or work?

1 Answer

Name a time you had a difficult coworker how did you deal with it?

110 of 468 Interview Questions