Consultant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Consultant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Situational questions and assessment of maturity/seniority. Questions on how I dealt with project members who did not pull their weight.

2 Answers

Why do you want to be a Technical Client Consultant and what is your career track plan?

2 Answers

Should the government bail out the auto industry?

1 Answer

Tons of behavioral questions.

1 Answer

asked me about salary expectations

1 Answer

The manager asked me to make multiple sales calls to her phone with no indication of what she expected.

1 Answer

The client was a major credit card company (e.g. Mastercard, AmEx, etc.) with $2B annual revenues. Last year, they entered into the Chinese market with limited success -- only bringing in $6M in revenues. They have entered into other emerging markets and have been successful. The CEO wanted to know whether the Chinese market is attractive, and what are some strategies for either growing in the market or retracting from the market.

1 Answer

We were required to do a presentation on the full business implications of the decisions we had made during the 6 hour simulation; I stumbled a bit on the difference between operating income and net income... mostly because I was so exhausted from the day long simulation, followed by a long night of partying with partners and consultants at the firm; that at 7:30AM my mind was working at a groggy pace.

1 Answer

If a newspaper wrote an article about your leadership style, what would the headline be?

110 of 833 Interview Questions