Customer Service Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service

Customer Service Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Customer Service Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or "describe a time when..." questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and always keep a calm and professional composure.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about monotonous, boring tasks?

4 Answers

Hmmm...if you say you like them, you sound like an idiot and if you don't like them, seems to knock you out of the running for the job. I mean why bring it up if that isn't part of the job so you're pretty much damned if you do and damned if you don't.

It's not a black and white answer. Saying simply that you either like or don't like monotonous tasks is not the right way to answer this question. It's actually an excellent interview question if you ask me.

I would say it's not monotonous or boring if you enjoy helping people and that is where you would get your gratification and the reason you want the job.

What super power would you choose and why?

1 Answer

Tell me of a time where you had a difficult customer on the phone, and how did you deal with it?

1 Answer

What is your favorite Whole Foods Core Value and why?

1 Answer

If you know very little spanish how would you help a monolingual spanish customer?

1 Answer

Explain to me an incident where a customer was very angry with the situation, what the situation was, and how you solved it?

1 Answer

What's your biggest accomplishment?

1 Answer

Was asked to perform a multiple step computer skills test, involving using 4 windows at the same time.

1 Answer

How would you describe Square to your Grandma? If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things would you bring? Describe Squares culture?

1 Answer

What type of job you want and the lowest pay you will take.