Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me of a time where you had a difficult customer on the phone, and how did you deal with it?

1 Answer

I would ask questions to narrow down what the real issue was using a calm voice. Then I would act upon the particular issue.

What do you think you could bring to check n go?

1 Answer

Explain to me an incident where a customer was very angry with the situation, what the situation was, and how you solved it?

1 Answer

They were all pretty standard questions regarding history, work-life balance, if you were a tree what tree would you be junk.

1 Answer

First question the guy said "Why United?" No build up and just that short and to the point Why United?

1 Answer

What's your biggest accomplishment?

1 Answer

How would you describe Square to your Grandma? If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things would you bring? Describe Squares culture?

1 Answer

will you be able to work as an Assistant Manager if need be?

1 Answer

What type of job you want and the lowest pay you will take.

1 Answer

What are you like outside of work