Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your weakest quility.

2 Answers

Tell me of a time where you had a difficult customer on the phone, and how did you deal with it?

1 Answer

Explain to me an incident where a customer was very angry with the situation, what the situation was, and how you solved it?

1 Answer

No difficult or unexpected questions. The interview ended up being misleading because I was told I would be contacted early in the week for the interview results. It took several emails & phone calls to finally get the person on the phone only to find out I was not chosen. That is not professional when you say you will get back in contact with a person to let them know, and don't. If additional people are needed (in the months to come) I would be contacted. I don't trust that. Most employers never call you back or consider you later. The after-Recession job market is sure disingenuine. I had no impression that the person interviewing me was not interested. I don't appreciate having a long interview and traveling long distance to be told later I was not chosen.

1 Answer

What's your biggest accomplishment?

1 Answer

How would you describe Square to your Grandma? If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things would you bring? Describe Squares culture?

1 Answer

What type of job you want and the lowest pay you will take.

1 Answer

How did you hear about us?

1 Answer

The most unexpected situation was that there were no real questions that were difficult. There was just one question, when would I be available to start.