Customer service representative Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for customer service representative

Customer service representative Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If I gave you $40,000 to start a business what would you start

133 Answers

I advised I would start a sales consultancy, focused on parachuting into start up companies and getting them up to speed asap.

Since the business has been running since 2007 it would make sense to invest into new equipment and software. It would also make sense to invest some of the money where it also could become more useful. Certain area's might include: online tool's, a few video's, hiring a professional writer to write some extremely quality content etc... Could even try paying for office space where the business could get more exposure. Of course that would require signage that would allow the business to be seen from the street level. Other possibilities might include hiring someone that would greatly help the company generate business. There are plenty of area's that the money could help a business, just laying out a proper plan of where the money would best be utilized should be considered before spending any of the money.

I'd start a one man travel consultant business and travel around the world for "research"

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Get ready for swearing during the interview process...

8 Answers

If you had 9 balls, all of the same color and size - but, one weighed more than all of the others of equal weight - using a balance scale and only two opportunities to weigh the balls, how would you go about locating this ball?

3 Answers

Was I available for an interview on a stated date?

3 Answers

Do you have customer service experience?

3 Answers

Based on your previous experience, what makes you want to get into Marketing?

2 Answers

What are the 4 Ps of sales and marketing?

2 Answers

All scripted questions just like a sales script!

2 Answers

What is your weakest quility.

2 Answers

Scenario: Customer leaves for Italy for a month, sees a charge on her electric bill during the time she was away and would like to be compensated for it. What do you do?