District Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for District Manager

District Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"When hiring district managers, employers are looking for experienced candidates with the communication, leadership, and managerial skills to oversee multiple branches in a particular region or district. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your ability to handle conflicts and supervise lower-level managers. Employers will be looking for individuals with several years of industry experience, so be ready to discuss your knowledge of the field."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would I accept a lower job than the one we were talking about.

2 Answers

He proceeded to state some very high earnings for the lower position, so I remained interested. So far the only negative is that the hiring manager has not called despite my being told he would call in a short time (It is now 9 hours later).

You have to stick to your guns. If you're a DM candidate, why the fxck would you accept a Route Sales Rep. job? ...because of the money? That just makes you look shifty.

None were difficult. The most difficult part was actually more strange than challenging. I was continually asked if I was planning to stay for a length of time in the position.

1 Answer

what is your biggest weakness

1 Answer

Behavioral based interview questions.

2 Answers

They just asked me basic questions about what my current job consisted of.

1 Answer

What are your opportunities?

1 Answer

Are you willing to move? Say yes. This doesn't mean you have to move, but middle management gets a bonus when they promote one of their employees and in order to get promoted you HAVE TO move to Dallas.

If a hammer and a nail cost $1.10 together, and the hammer costs $1.00 more than the nail, how much does the nail cost?

1 Answer

She asked me to walk her through my resume, and she would ask questions on different experiences as I did.