Field Representative Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Field Representative Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Field representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do, if said they were not interested in speaking to you?

1 Answer

I am not here to sell you anything, and I am not asking for money.

What is iron-clad construction?

Were you flexible ?

1 Answer

What do you think this position entails?

1 Answer

Where away from work that i had performed in a pressured situation, and info about the company

Do you have customer service experience?

1 Answer

It takes 30 minutes for each person. First you read questions as if you were interviewing a person..."How many people live in your home?" What is the total income of all those living in your home". The instructions are such that sometimes you must read off the choices and sometimes not.. and I think that is the main point.. So, do it exactly as instructed. How did I do? okay? Then, you are asked regular interview questions.. Tell me about a time when....... you had a very difficult, angry person to deal with.. Tell me about a specific instance when you failed at something.. or when you were criticized. How did you deal with it. Read the other reviews for such questions..yes, they do ask these things. I didn't prepare well enough for these questions. These are the types of quetions. And then he asked.. have you done detailed work? Have you ever interviewed people? Some questions related to the types of things you would need to go. These questions were easy. Prepare for the "tell me about a time when..". questions.