Graphic designer Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor
Graphic designer Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Graphic designer Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your portfolio at length as well as your design process and what design software you are familiar with. Graphic design positions can be very specific to the company so make sure you brush up on the company's current design style and are ready to explain how your style and experience will mesh.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your favorite project.

3 Answers

I ran into my portfolio and talked about that project/process.

This is a common question so prepare thoroughly. Run through your creative process, iterations, and outcome of the project.

Where my computer crashed and I recreated all my projects with a new eye for design. Sometimes it’s about revamping instead of recollecting and my new project was better than the project that was lost. I am a creator and I want to always create🥰

How do you collaborate Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years, what are your goals

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

They asked me if I know how to maintain a text format in its original form while using vector format and enlarge it to 3000 x 3000 pixels.

2 Answers

Explain your design choices

1 Answer

How I handle a heavy work load in a time crunch, prioritizing etc.

1 Answer

They did not ask any questions, just the design assessment

1 Answer

What do you know about Age of learning?

1 Answer

A few design standard questions like if you had to choose one program for the rest of your life, what would it be.

1 Answer

What companies would you like to work for?

1 Answer

How many days will you be able to work onsite in Benicia? — Position was listed as an offsite position.