Human Resources Director Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Human Resources Director Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"As a Human Resources Director, you'll be responsible for implementing and enforcing new HR policies, handling ethical violations, and keeping the office culture enjoyable and healthy. Expect to discuss your experience working in HR and provide examples of how you've resolved conflicts in the past. Your interviewer will want to know if you are capable of creating and implementing new policies, so be ready to offer suggestions to various HR issues such as employee recruiting or compensation."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any questions for us?

1 Answer

The CFO got up and walked away from the table and went to her desk where she started signing checks then opened her office door and placed the checks/documents in a box outside of her office. I felt ignored and disrespected. The remaining people at the table seemed surprised by the CFO's behaviors but tried to answer my questions.

CFO: "I know it is inappropriate to ask, but I noticed you speak with an accent. What kind of an accent is it? (I have a foreign accent)

1 Answer

Can you start next week on Monday?

1 Answer

Basic unstructured questions. Basic panel interview.

1 Answer

There was not a particularly difficult question, just several challenges to answers I gave.

How would you collaborate with your peers to make them successful in their work?

Tell us how you will create and lead the culture of PF

What are you passionate about?

1 Answer

What was the breakdown of responsibilities of the people you managed?

How would you handle the situation if a "rock star" employee was pregnant and requested more paid time off than current policy allows?

2 Answers