Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"As an inside sales representative, you'll leverage your communication skills to close deals with clients over the phone. Employers are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal skills who can engage customers, build rapport, and deliver persuasive sales pitches. Come prepared to sell your interviewer a product and role-play a scenario with a difficult customer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If one of your customers said no to your product what would you do to convince them otherwise?

1 Answer

Ask questions to figure out what their hesitance is and try and solve some problems that they currently have with the solutions that our products offer.

Explain a technical skill or ability that you have.

1 Answer

The most difficult parts were the mock sales call of a tech product and the following questions: -What is Dropbox's biggest competitive advantage -What is Dropbox's biggest threat

1 Answer

The most difficult question was a scenario where I just purchased a Meraki branded toaster and what this told me about the toaster, the company, and the world.

1 Answer

Can you sell me this pencil?

1 Answer

Selling a pen to your interviewer is awkward but some role playing might aleviate this

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current job and why salesforce?

asked about my engineering technical aptitude and how I have been successful in working with partners before

1 Answer

Favorite manager type, what do you know about our products