It Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for it

It Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about cold-calling?

1 Answer

I don't mind. I'm outgoing and it transfers well over the phone in my voice and energy. I like helping people solve problems and as a recruiter I believe I can convey that well over the phone.

The interviewers did not read my entire resume and only concentrated on areas that I did not have any experience with, which was not even part of my resume. One person even mentioned this to me as I inquired if they had looked at my material. They told me the job required someone to know coding, even though the coding aspect is only a small piece of the job. The job itself had other descriptions that the interviewers fail to inquire about and only concentrated on what I lacked. I am more than qualified based on the job description. They also did not find me to have hands-on experience, which again is not true and my resume highlights many key factors showing hands-on approach. (this is what happens when you don't read someone's resume thoroughly). I was told that I was a very nice guy, but that I would not be a good fit due to lack of experience.

2 Answers

Again process, can you provide process mapping, actor and resource assignment, possible automation and improvement ideas (integration of new tools)..

1 Answer

What character is used for comments in a DNS zone file.

1 Answer

Technical "take home" IT questions assessing my process for solving issues, managing projects, that allowed links to websites and resources. Real world focus on process and research, not technical "gotchas".

1 Answer

How do you think you can make an impact here?

1 Answer

why should they hire me.

What is you weakness?

1 Answer

What may be the cause if a user can not connect to the internet at all and what troubleshooting steps you will take to resolve it.

1 Answer

What is your Management philosophy?

110 of 262 Interview Questions