It manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor
It manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

It manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"IT managers oversee teams of IT technicians in order to maintain a company's technology infrastructure. Employers will be looking for candidates who combine technical know-how with superb managerial and communication skills. In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your knowledge of the field, leadership experience, and conflict management abilities."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about cold-calling?

1 Answer

I don't mind. I'm outgoing and it transfers well over the phone in my voice and energy. I like helping people solve problems and as a recruiter I believe I can convey that well over the phone.

The interviewers did not read my entire resume and only concentrated on areas that I did not have any experience with, which was not even part of my resume. One person even mentioned this to me as I inquired if they had looked at my material. They told me the job required someone to know coding, even though the coding aspect is only a small piece of the job. The job itself had other descriptions that the interviewers fail to inquire about and only concentrated on what I lacked. I am more than qualified based on the job description. They also did not find me to have hands-on experience, which again is not true and my resume highlights many key factors showing hands-on approach. (this is what happens when you don't read someone's resume thoroughly). I was told that I was a very nice guy, but that I would not be a good fit due to lack of experience.

2 Answers

Again process, can you provide process mapping, actor and resource assignment, possible automation and improvement ideas (integration of new tools)..

1 Answer

How do you think you can make an impact here?

1 Answer

Technical "take home" IT questions assessing my process for solving issues, managing projects, that allowed links to websites and resources. Real world focus on process and research, not technical "gotchas".

1 Answer

What is your Management philosophy?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Cooley?

What is you weakness?

1 Answer

What is your interest in this position?

1 Answer

If you had a large class with many students to serve in your position what would be your course or action?

110 of 289 Interview Questions