Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I didn't find any question particularly difficult or unexpected. If forced to chose one it was when she asked how I would react to C-level executive/s shooting down a concept I developed for a seasonal campaign.

1 Answer

I explained that I would be okay with that. That said, I also explained I am diligent and if I felt very strongly that the direction I was offering was paramount for the direction/growth/evolution of the brand, I would fight for it.

Tell me why do you think you would be a good manager?

1 Answer

Give an example of a scheduling challenge you faced, and how you solved it.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what prompted you to do so?

1 Answer

Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?

1 Answer

How well do you understand our technology and business offerings?

If I gave you $40,000 to start a business what would you start

132 Answers

If John Locke from lost was running for president of the island what would be his campaign slogan.

6 Answers

If Pocket Gems had a bunch of new game ideas, how should we pick the best one?

4 Answers

"Is there anything that would come up in your background check, such as payments being made to the government with a balance that's over $10,000?"

4 Answers