Marketing Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If the interest rates go down, what happens to the value of a bond?

1 Answer

Bond Value goes higher to align yield with lower interest rates

Explain to me what NPV means?

1 Answer

If John Locke from lost was running for president of the island what would be his campaign slogan.

6 Answers

"Do you have any more questions?"

2 Answers

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

What was the craziest idea you came up with? (for provided problem statement)

1 Answer

Your playing Russian Roulette, the revolver has 6 shots. You have to place 2 bullets in any configuration you choose. When you receive the gun you can either take a shot or re-spin the chamber and take a shot. What is the optimal configuration for the bullets in the gun? Given a certain series of shots would you take the next shot or spin the chamber first? Write an equation to determine when it is optimal to take a shot or re-spin the chamber.

Why Juul?

2 Answers

Tell me about a project you worked on that you think has a direct correlation to this role?

1 Answer

Tell me why you're interested in the role?

110 of 2,050 Interview Questions