Marketing Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If the interest rates go down, what happens to the value of a bond?

1 Answer

Bond Value goes higher to align yield with lower interest rates

Explain to me what NPV means?

1 Answer

A Russian gangster kidnaps you. He puts two bullets in consecutive order in an empty six-round revolver, spins it, points it at your head and shoots. *click* You're still alive. He then asks you, do you want me to spin it again and fire or pull the trigger again. For each option, what is the probability that you'll be shot?

10 Answers

where do you see yourself in 5 years

4 Answers

Please tell me how you'd design a campaign to capture the SMB market

3 Answers

Let's pretend you are sending out emails to encourage SMB's to advertise with Facebook. Each email to each SMB costs $1. After you send the emails, .5% of the SMBs sign up. How much did you pay for each person that signed up? I had to keep asking clarification questions. "How many people did I send to?" Then he said, "Let's pretend there were 1,000." Then I got the answer from there... I believe it's just a way to assess how you think and not exactly to get the correct answer.

10 Answers

What makes you different from the hundreds of other people out there qualified to do this job?

2 Answers

If John Locke from lost was running for president of the island what would be his campaign slogan.

5 Answers

"Tell me about yourself."

2 Answers

"Do you have any more questions?"

110 of 3,043 Interview Questions