Operations manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Operations manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why WedriveU?

I wish I didnt.

They did you a favor....absolutely a horrible company to work for in every aspect of the job

What would you do if money didn't exist. Very thought provoking

Math Flow

2 Answers

what would i do if someone comes to store to steal something ?

2 Answers

So, tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

What specifically would you do to deal with difficult suppliers who bump you from production for bigger customers?

1 Answer

Do you want the opportunity to build a prepress company

1 Answer

Currently we partner with a furniture vendor to provide easy furnishing solutions to our customers as they move in to their apartments; should we expand to include this type of service as a product we offer, or leave the third party partnership as-is?

1 Answer

What can we expect from you?

Team Building, Leading, Data Analysis