Paralegal Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Paralegal Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"When interviewing for a position as a paralegal, you'll be evaluated for your critical thinking, organizational, and legal writing skills. Lawyers want paralegals who can excel in a fast-paced environment and are organized and efficient when conducting research for large legal cases. Expect to answer questions about your previous legal experience as well as your ability to prioritize tasks with competing deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What attracted you to Lyft?

2 Answers

With Lyft, being my own boss and being able to work whenever I chose really appealed to me. The idea that I was able to work and make as much money as I wanted was a huge plus.

Honestly, I don't recall any questions that were too technical or difficult to answer. The only one that I got self-conscious about was when I was asked if I planned on going to law school anytime in the new future because I worried saying yes might ruin my chances of getting hired.

1 Answer

2. Tell about a time when you had a very difficult customer. What was the situation? How did you handle it?

1 Answer

What position and title are you looking for?

1 Answer

Explain to us a news story in the financial world that you are following

1 Answer

Silence. The interview felt as if they were going through the motions, that it was not real, and there was never any genuine intention of consideration. Very frustrating.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How do you deal with mundane tasks.

1 Answer

Tell us what is your opinion about cyber security.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why immigration law?

1 Answer

Was asked to explain my resume.

110 of 65 Interview Questions