Project Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

Project Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you define project plan?

2 Answers

Project plan is a tracking and monitoring tool through which agreed upon scope, cost, quality, and schedule are mentained through out the project life cycle

Project plan is document that will tell as a project manager how I'm going to run the project from start to finish. How I will manage scope, resources, risk, quality, time, communication, and etc.

What size and types of projects have you project managed?

1 Answer

If you had to choose another career - what would it be ?

4 Answers

Many of poeple that have PhD degree look down on other poeple. They sometimes might yell at you and tell you to leave them alone. What would you do?

2 Answers

We have a developer who is not easy to work with, how would you handle him.

1 Answer

The questions were not difficult if you have project management background - but when they asked what I was looking to make, we had an immediate miss-match.

1 Answer

Describe the projects you have worked on and the process by which you arrived at the project kick off meeting.

1 Answer

Why is a manhole cover round?

2 Answers

How does the internet work?

1 Answer

It was good and challenging