Receptionist Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Receptionist Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Receptionists will be asked to take on a number of clerical roles in the office, including answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and working face-to-face with customers. Employers are looking for candidates with excellent organizational skills and who knows how to maintain a positive, helpful attitude in the workplace. In an interview you may be asked about any bookkeeping or scheduling experience you have. Be prepared with personal anecdotes about instances when you assuaged a frustrated customer or worked around a scheduling conflict.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What did I like about my last job and what was my role there, what would I like to do in my next role. How much was I anticipating my salary to be and would that be comfortable. What type on environment I would like to work in and what would work for me. When can I start.

1 Answer

I answered the questions accordingly. I really enjoyed speaking the staff, they are always helpful with whatever you need. They made interviewing very easy, at times in an interview it can be very intimidating and they made it like speaking to someone for know and have been knowing for a while.

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

Why do i think i am good for this position ?

1 Answer

How long have you been married?

1 Answer

where did you work before ? how long where you employed there ? where do you see yourself 5 years from now .

2 Answers

What college did you go to?

2 Answers

I was asked my availability, my past experience, what I preferred to do etc. They reach back to you if you seem ok, for a receptionist position it's not that hard, and contact you when assignments arise.

How do you stay organized? "Tell me a time when something went wrong."

When are you free to come to the office?