Receptionist Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Receptionist Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Receptionists will be asked to take on a number of clerical roles in the office, including answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and working face-to-face with customers. Employers are looking for candidates with excellent organizational skills and who knows how to maintain a positive, helpful attitude in the workplace. In an interview you may be asked about any bookkeeping or scheduling experience you have. Be prepared with personal anecdotes about instances when you assuaged a frustrated customer or worked around a scheduling conflict.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

I have the skills and knowledge that are critical to the position, and I am able to effectively demonstrate those skills and knowledge in a proper time frame with growth alongside the company.

"How do you deal with difficult personalities?"

1 Answer

What college did you go to?

2 Answers

If your best friend was sitting next to you what would he or she say about you in one word?

1 Answer

What did I like about my last job and what was my role there, what would I like to do in my next role. How much was I anticipating my salary to be and would that be comfortable. What type on environment I would like to work in and what would work for me. When can I start.

1 Answer

You may not have any interaction with a human being for 4-6 hours in a day. Will this bother you?

2 Answers

Why do i think i am good for this position ?

1 Answer

How long have you been married?

1 Answer

where did you work before ? how long where you employed there ? where do you see yourself 5 years from now .

2 Answers

How will you handle a situation like when there will be customers waiting and they have been waiting for more than 15-20 mins.