Regional Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Regional Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Regional manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How Much experience I had and could i supply references

1 Answer

Very honestly. I had worked for one of their competitors for many years and the I was let go after a takeover. I supplied them a number of references

The virtual test was not difficult but this company takes itself way too seriously

1 Answer

I was required to do a pitch of the product for my hiring final step, to a team of people that pitch it! - and the highest ranked person asked towards the end - if I could contractually obligate to the ROI.

1 Answer

What do you think would motivate the sales team the most about your contribution?

1 Answer

How would you describe our differentiation?

1 Answer

CFO: Do you know who I am?

Are you able to travel?

1 Answer

I was given powerpoint slides only - no notes - and had to use the information on it to create a 30 minute presentation with a 15 minute Q&A. The questions were staged and I felt I fielded them well. Then they changed gears with the last question back to a standard interview "why should we hire you?"

The brewery is currently encountering a lack of loyalty in the Northern California market, seeing our tap handles turn over frequently as few draft handles seem permanent and most bars/restaurants are employing a constant rotation of handles. How would you handle this situation?

What are your skill sets and why do you think you would be a great fit for this role?