Sales associate Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for sales associate

Sales associate Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how do you attempt to sale when there are no customers in the sore?

6 Answers

by calling people and begging them to come to the store to shop,no kidding!

use the time to call your clients and tell them about upcoming events in the store. Be sure to suggest that they come by to shop with you.

Contacting my Clients. Sometimes when starting out you do not have clients and I recommend asking friends and family to ask around for people to come in and as well posting events online and in neighborhoods. It sounds foolish but you will notice a difference in your paycheck and when you meet your goals and pre-sales.

The Sales Manager focused on the objective of generating sales for a product (burial spaces) that had dwindling sales in certain demographics, and the importance of using one’s social groups to generate sales, e.g., church, your own ethnic group connections.

4 Answers

If you see someone put a t-shirt in her bag, what do you do?

3 Answers

What kind of work experience do you have?

3 Answers

How do I do my research for current trends in the cosmetics industry?

Sell me this paperclip?

What bands do you like?

2 Answers

If you were a cartoon who would it be and why?

Why ralph lauren?