Sales Director Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Sales Director Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"Sales directors are expected to set sales goals, supervise sales managers, and establish prices for the company. During interviews, be prepared to talk about previous experience in sales, management style, and challenges that you have faced with difficult clients. Your interview may also include a mock sales call with the interviewer. Employers prioritize candidates understand the challenges of sales and have the leadership skills to guide a team."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?

1 Answer

It was a FMCG product ( consumer product ). There had been a sudden escalation in the rates for TV slots and the client's budget could not accommodate the sudden spike. We were able to reduce the number of cities in this marketing blitz and still get a huge bang for our buck.

Questions spanned from work experience examples all the way to my personality. What keeps me motivated and what do I like about my job.

1 Answer

What do you think will be challenging about this position?

1 Answer

Are you willing to work in the SMB sector?

1 Answer

what did you want to leave your current employer, a successful software company?

1 Answer

some of the behavioral based questions make you think

1 Answer

Many of the questions were fairly standard. The most challenging thing is to reply with your own thoughts and insights when you can take the easy way out and answer "by the book".

1 Answer

Deliver presentation based on hypothetical company information provided, including value messaging of ServiceSource.

1 Answer

General Questions on Industry Experience.

1 Answer

What was your biggest failure in life?