Sales engineer Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for sales engineer

Sales engineer Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Sales engineers are responsible for pitching the technology or service of a company to possible buyers. Products need to be sold based on their performance and abilities and a sales engineer must be capable of conveying these qualities effectively to buyers. Interviews will feature various sales scenarios and test your ability to sell the type of product employers are offering.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Perform Cloudera Path B Instillation and go over each step and present your findings.

4 Answers

Please ask questions during the installation - the team like to see an open dialogue.

I tried rooftop slushie mentioned above and it was pretty helpful. I recommend it.

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What is your passion... What is your passion... What is your passion...

3 Answers

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Just needing to know salesforce.com well enough to demo it, that was interesting to have to figure out on the fly and go do for a higher level audience.

1 Answer

When you need someone to do something for you, but you don't have any authority over them (they are a customer or a supervisor or someone in a call center far away), how do you get them to deliver?

1 Answer

Why Zinier, why did you chose our company?

1 Answer

How was your degree prepared you for a career?

1 Answer

What type of directory services would you suggest?

1 Answer

Implement this a line of Javascript to make their endpoints monitor your event (use jquery)

2 Answers

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What do you do outside of work to better yourself?

1 Answer

Do you have in depth knowledge of c#?