Sales Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how do you attempt to sale when there are no customers in the sore?

3 Answers

by calling people and begging them to come to the store to shop,no kidding!

use the time to call your clients and tell them about upcoming events in the store. Be sure to suggest that they come by to shop with you.

Contacting my Clients. Sometimes when starting out you do not have clients and I recommend asking friends and family to ask around for people to come in and as well posting events online and in neighborhoods. It sounds foolish but you will notice a difference in your paycheck and when you meet your goals and pre-sales.

What salesforce product would you sell and how would you sell it?

3 Answers

Tell me why do you think you would be a good manager?

1 Answer

how good are you in improve the sales and customer service ?

1 Answer

Which advertising campaign that I conceived was a disaster and how did I bring it around?

What does BrightTALK do?

1 Answer

If one of your customers said no to your product what would you do to convince them otherwise?

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your current role?

2 Answers

How would you improve your presentation if asked to do it again?

2 Answers

If you see someone put a t-shirt in her bag, what do you do?

110 of 2,503 Interview Questions