Sales Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Sales Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me why do you think you would be a good manager?

1 Answer

Because i have a natural talent to motivate people and to generate a team work environment

How would you describe our differentiation?

1 Answer

How would you help improve the current sales team

1 Answer

What makes you a good fit for MSC

1 Answer

Why should we hire you for this job?

1 Answer

What can you bring to the table?

1 Answer

You come highly recommended, what's been the one thing that you have failed at?

1 Answer

I was required to do a pitch of the product for my hiring final step, to a team of people that pitch it! - and the highest ranked person asked towards the end - if I could contractually obligate to the ROI.

1 Answer

What makes you think you can perform at such a high level for a long period of time and how do you build your foundation?

1 Answer

The virtual test was not difficult but this company takes itself way too seriously