Sales representative interview questions shared by candidates
What salesforce product would you sell and how would you sell it?
Learn as much as you can about their products
Hi - how did you create a preso? Did you have something to work off of as a template? I have to beieve it would be hard to present a product you have never sold before.
Be well-versed in their products and services so that you can give a persuasive sales pitch. Make sure to be aware of any faults, weaknesses, or common concerns so that you can counter these effectively.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Sales Associate
- Inside Sales Representative
- Outside Sales Representative
- Customer Service Representative
- Retail Sales Representative
- Sales Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Territory Manager
- Sales Executive
- Store Manager
- Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative
- Inside Sales
- Business Development Representative
- Business Analyst
- Sales Development Representative