Security Guard Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Security Guard Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"At an interview for a security guard position, you may be asked about your criminal record, availability, and ability to handle difficult, stressful situations on the job. Employers will look for security guards with clean backgrounds who can work obscure shifts and remain calm and collected during potentially dangerous situations. The certification requirements for security guards vary by state, so be sure to read up on any training you must do or registration you will be required to obtain upon receiving the job. To ensure you can be trusted to protect company assets, most if not all employers will require you to undergo an extensive criminal background check during the screening process."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Am I ok walking alone outside patrolling the perimeter of the mall.

1 Answer

I told them I go out on the middle of the open desert in arizona just trying to get pictures of cougars and bobcats in the dark except for my headlamp and my pistol.

Am I afraid of people bigger than me!

1 Answer

It Was Really Like A Class Setting For The Most Part But Tell Me About Yourself Type Questions they only really care about qualifications and experience Mouth Swab For Drug Testing

1 Answer

Are you able to work nights?

1 Answer

What would you do and say when you see someone without a lanyard or a badge on them? How would you respond if someone comes up to you and say their badge is not working? How do you react if a co-worker talks to you behind someone's back, what is your response? Where do you see yourself in the next few years?

Have you ever have to deal with a customer who was under the influence? If yes talk about that time.

they mostly asked me about my previous jobs

1 Answer

How calm are you in emergency situations?