Security Officer Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Security Officer Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"Employers are looking for security officers who are dedicated to protecting people through their attentiveness to detail and ability to detect danger. Expect interviewers to inquire about your physical fitness and ability to handle a tense or potentially harmful situation. Security officers may work closely with customers, so be sure to emphasize that you possess great interpersonal skills."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for security?

1 Answer

If u have experience or want to work in that field mention that.

How do I handle stressful situations

1 Answer

What are the steps you follow if you find a body on the job site? What would you do if you tired and want to sleep during night shift? What would be your response if you heard shoots around? What does it mean for you to work with integrity?

Do you have your firearm permit?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that I had a great idea to improve a specific process, but my supervisor decided to go with some other idea?

can you work today

1 Answer

I had law enforcement experience so my interview may have been a little bit different. I did not encounter any scenario questions are anything that stumped me. A nice conversation interview where I was able to discuss what I could offer the company.