Store Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Store Manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"When interviewing candidates for the role of store manager, employers are looking for positive leaders that can steer the team towards assisting customers, managing merchandise, and keeping the operation moving smoothly. In an interview context, be prepared to answer questions about your ability to sell a product, resolve issues, and create an enjoyable work environment with strong customer service. You should also be ready to discuss any previous experience in sales or retail."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have a problem employee that you must fire as soon as possible and you have to change the store out for a brand new promotion the next day. Would you fire the employee first or wait until the store closed and put up the new promotional material?

4 Answers

Fire the employee.

fire the employee based on your instructions. Fire the employee, suck it up and do the promotional material after employee leaves. I am sure you will need to communicate the firing to HR ASAP.

Complete the project.

which position are you intrested in.

1 Answer

What was my annual earnings expectations?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you were successful as a leader

1 Answer

What is your favorite drink here?

1 Answer

was I planning to get married and have children in the near future

1 Answer

If hired,how long do you see yourself with Sears.

1 Answer

How would react if an unruly customer comes into your store, and behaves in an "x" manner? [more specific details may be asked about the particular simulated customer/manager experience]

1 Answer

If you were given $1,000, how would you spend it?

1 Answer

How many people have you previously lead!?