Store manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for store manager

Store manager Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

"When interviewing candidates for the role of store manager, employers are looking for positive leaders that can steer the team towards assisting customers, managing merchandise, and keeping the operation moving smoothly. In an interview context, be prepared to answer questions about your ability to sell a product, resolve issues, and create an enjoyable work environment with strong customer service. You should also be ready to discuss any previous experience in sales or retail."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have a problem employee that you must fire as soon as possible and you have to change the store out for a brand new promotion the next day. Would you fire the employee first or wait until the store closed and put up the new promotional material?

4 Answers

Fire the employee.

fire the employee based on your instructions. Fire the employee, suck it up and do the promotional material after employee leaves. I am sure you will need to communicate the firing to HR ASAP.

Complete the project.

Tell me what you did to increase sales at your current position.

2 Answers

Can you be here at 4 am everyday?

2 Answers

If you were the acting manager, and there was an employee who was constantly late what actions would you take?

2 Answers

What can you tell me about the Crocs brand ?

1 Answer

This location has had major issues with employee turnaround. How would you fix this problem.

1 Answer

They stated to me that my resume looked great. Didn't actually ask me anything.

1 Answer

They kept concentrating on the fact that I had not specifically managed the skillset of the employees I would be taking on and wanted to know how I could possibly be effective.

1 Answer

If I needed a hire my "right hand man", how do you see yourself in that position.

1 Answer

Typical experience questions.Scenario options.Financial experience