Application Engineer Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Application Engineer Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Application engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What can be improved in op amps to further increase their performance?

2 Answers

Technology to lower input referred noise, while expanding bandwidth, lowering power.

As the unity gain is important for good performance we give emphasis to proper compensation so, if its not present internally like in THS4011 then we provide it externally

How do u check what is insied the balck box

2 Answers

Given a single-line text string and a maximum width value, write the function 'string justify(string text, int maxWidth)' that formats the input text using full-justification, i.e., extra spaces on each line are equally distributed between the words; the first word on each line is flushed left and the last word on each line is flushed right.

3 Answers

Question about their tester diagram and circuits..Also ADC, DAC convert..

1 Answer

travel, work hour flexibility, work on weekends

why kla,

1 Answer

The most unexpected was just being interviewed by the CTO of the group. He Just asked questions to show problem solving skills, related to digital design. If I was not familiar with the area he was asking about (software for example) he would try to find a different problem .

1 Answer

What if you can not figure out the problem when you are sent to solve our customer's device?

1 Answer

Hard to tell. They ask almost everything. Some questions which were related to my background I could answer - some I stumbled.

1 Answer

Tech question on edge detection in an image: Here is an image from an optical/SEM tool. The objective is to use this as a reference to compare with other images and find a match. What technique would you use?