Human Resources Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor
Human Resources Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Human Resources Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Business executives look to HR coordinators to help their companies run smoothly by managing issues related to employment, compensation, and employee relations. Expect a lot of behavioral questions that will evaluate your organizational and interpersonal skills as well as scenario questions that will test your ability to handle different kinds of employee conflicts.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name some companies that compete with Adobe

2 Answers

looking for Analytics answers to acknowledge omniture.

looking for Analytics answers to acknowledge omniture

What do you feel would qualify you for the position considering the needs of the job and your own skill sets?

1 Answer

what was your GPA in College?

1 Answer

I was asked to give a demo on a work sample

1 Answer

Describe how you approach your job as an HR Business Partner with your business partners and how does this differentiate you from your peers?

1 Answer

What is the point of having this initiative? (when talking about a GLOBAL initiative on diversity)

What are your strengths?

1 Answer

The CEO asked: Why did you apply for this position? Would you have a problem working in a kid friendly and gay friendly workplace?

1 Answer

1. "Yes, but what did you actually do?" This question came after I explained what I "really did". 2. "I don't want any secrets or information kept from me!" (During a phone screen.)

1 Answer

"Have do you feel about working directly with Executives?"