Marketing Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you tell me how you would manage a new product launch?

1 Answer

I would put together a launch plan with input from the necessary teams: Product Management, Engineering, Testing, Support. A part of the plan would include schedule, key stakeholders and responsible team members, and key deliverables and milestones with dates. I would arrange weekly meetings leading up to the launch date and manage the progress on each of the milestones and deliverables by coordinating with each of the team members.

How will you position the current legacy product considering that the next generation product is beginning to be offered.

1 Answer

Tell me the thought process and planning as well as the execution in the launching a product x or creating a positioning for a product/feature Y.

1 Answer

How many cans of paint would you need to paint one wing of a 747?

10 Answers

Who are our competitors?

4 Answers

How would you go about writing a marketing report?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in an enterprise company like scaleeXtreme?

1 Answer

ARe you able to work remotely and meet travel requirements. How do you work wtih remote teams

1 Answer

Explain your work done with a particular set of tools in your current position.

1 Answer

Typical question: What are my weaknesses.

110 of 957 Interview Questions