Recruiter Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Recruiter Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

What do you think your former manager would tell us about you?

My interview with the recruiter at Sage was very blah. They couldn't answer some of the most mundane questions I had and to make matters worse seemed terribly uninterested in speaking to me. Good recruiters are good with people and they leave you loving them even if the role/culture isn't 100% the best fit. I'm guessing I got the other type of recruiter that speaks to you as if all of your answers and experience is lackluster at best. This was the case here. In a candidate driven market my advice to your recruiters is to not reach out to people simply for an unengaging, uninformative, and unmemorable experience. Raise the bar because for every bad experience a candidate has with a certain company they tell their network.

Why do you want to be in sales

1 Answer

Why sales? What are some obstacles have you encountered?

How do you respond to a candidate who denies an offer?

None, she talked about herself for the first 15 minutes.

1 Answer