Recruiter Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Recruiter

Recruiter Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the three attributes you believe a successful technical recruiter should have?

2 Answers

Understanding requirements, search strings to match, technical hands-on exp. to match the requirements

Hello, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched a new website, interviewjoy.com, where you can earn money by sharing your interview experiences/insights with other job candidates. (It is a marketplace for sharing job interview insights). Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous and we are giving 50 USD sign-up bonus for the first 500 users. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Users already started making money on the website! Best Regards.. (For more information: onboarding@interviewjoy.com)

Who are competitors of Netflix?

2 Answers

Asked me to screen the interviewer for a job and show how we do it.

1 Answer

What makes you perfect for this role?

1 Answer

How I would handle it if recruiters won't respond to the appointments I set up for them.

2 Answers

Do you even want the job?

1 Answer

Describe the Applicant Tracking System (if any) that was used in your hiring process

1 Answer

Tell me about your metrics.

1 Answer

There wasn't a particular question that was difficult, but know what to say to impress them was difficult as the interviews were so open ended.

1 Answer

"What did you like least about your manager, why?"

110 of 465 Interview Questions