Sales Associate Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Sales Associate Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

repeated questions about where EXACTLY I currently work.

2 Answers

i see that i left part of my review out. one of my interviewers was a top scientist in a well known reserach lab and i took time out if his non-stop schedule to educate him on anatomage and how he would be contacted. never happened.

this is a 3 part review I guess; i meant to write on of my letter writers was a top scientist in a well known research lab....

If a customer came in and wanted to return an item they had obviously used extensively with not receipt what would you do?

2 Answers

What is the average time a customer spends browsing the store?

1 Answer

Please describe a time when you experianced exceptional customer service and what the person did that made it so great?

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

Why were you out of work so long before applying here?

1 Answer

Do you have experience in retail?

1 Answer

what can you bring to our company?

1 Answer

She asked me to sell something out of my purse as an example, threw me totally off guard.

1 Answer

Who is your favorite designer?

110 of 673 Interview Questions