Sales Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

repeated questions about where EXACTLY I currently work.

2 Answers

i see that i left part of my review out. one of my interviewers was a top scientist in a well known reserach lab and i took time out if his non-stop schedule to educate him on anatomage and how he would be contacted. never happened.

this is a 3 part review I guess; i meant to write on of my letter writers was a top scientist in a well known research lab....

If a customer came in and wanted to return an item they had obviously used extensively with not receipt what would you do?

2 Answers

The VP asked what my father did for a living and how much money he made, which is, totally inappropriate. He also asked my age and if I was married, also made comment about it's good to be single and focus on career.

1 Answer

What will be the hardest part about transition from retail to professional sales?

1 Answer

Do you have experience in retail?

1 Answer

what would you do if the to salesman stole a candybar from the checkout line

1 Answer

Which cities have you traveled to the in US?

Prior experience