Sales Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales

Sales Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

repeated questions about where EXACTLY I currently work.

2 Answers

i see that i left part of my review out. one of my interviewers was a top scientist in a well known reserach lab and i took time out if his non-stop schedule to educate him on anatomage and how he would be contacted. never happened.

this is a 3 part review I guess; i meant to write on of my letter writers was a top scientist in a well known research lab....

Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper company A $9 for a product they could get for $5?

3 Answers

Why to you want to work at an Apple store.

Describe the difference between TCP and UDP

3 Answers

If a customer came in and wanted to return an item they had obviously used extensively with not receipt what would you do?

What is SLI?

The Cold Call Test

1 Answer

What do we like to have at Babies "R" Us?

1 Answer

I was bombarded with a lot of question and the clear strategy of the interviewers were to convenince me that the job was a lot better than it actually was and that I barely met the qualifications for it. They were forcefully down playing my education and experience. By the way I have an MBA and 10 years of sales experience which included 5 years of direct experience in the business area of the company (Healthcare).

1 Answer

Why do you want to join Yahoo!?

110 of 1,768 Interview Questions