Sales Manager Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Sales Manager Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What business relationships I was going to be able to bring into the organization to effect the central region.

1 Answer

I laid out an entire plan with the very good and large scale partnerships that I had in place and I was assured I would be supported in my efforts, which did not happen.

Nothing special in their interview questions.

1 Answer

Would you rather have 2 clients that spend $5,000 one time per year, or 2 clients who spend $500 each month and why?

1 Answer

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

Why leaving existing job

1 Answer

If I had a chance to correct my manager before a mistake happened would you be inclined to do it.

1 Answer

What do you hate about this job

1 Answer

How do you see fitting into Fairchild's culture?

1 Answer

How well can you manage a highly matrixed environment?

1 Answer

What do your parents do for a living?

110 of 105 Interview Questions