Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

"Senior financial analysts are respected for their expertise, exemplified by their attention to detail, confidence, and accuracy. In an interview context, expect to be questioned on technical questions, your previous experiences, and hypothetical situations that require your analysis and recommendation. Most importantly, come prepared with knowledge on the company and the industry, as well as the challenges that it faces."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most of the questions were job related to my previous experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, forecasting and budgeting. Asked about the process of performing those responsibilites in my previous companies, what financial and ERP systems used, described experience in working with other team members, business partners, etc. Specific questions about my overall system skills and skills in Hyperion Enterprise as the company is using Hyperion Enterprise financial system.

1 Answer

My responses were very positive as the job requirements were good match with my qualifications and background; I also possess very strong system skills as I used various financial systems before.

What is your approach to learning and development

1 Answer

What financial systems do you have experience with?

1 Answer

Why are interested in this position? And in Intel?

If Netflix is looking to expand its presence in Asia, what are some factors that you can use to evaluate the size of the Asia market, and what can Netflix do to capture this market?

Describe how revenue can be maximized on a search ad deal?

Why did you decide to leave your current job?