Senior Manager Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Manager

Senior Manager Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The job description is an exact description of the job, and describes the position precisely. But if you insist, where are you having problems with the job description?

2 Answers

(thought to self, ho-boy this is not going well at all), Yes there is the 'issue input' section I'd like to ask about. Being from outside the company I am interested in how you, your group is notified of the issues, how are they characterized, categorized, and tracked? But before we go into that do you have a general set of questions you need to ask me, we could do that 1st.

Ouch, what a question after such a good response. I hope it was testing you rather than scolding you?

If you could be any animal what would it be? and why?

2 Answers

Did you have an opportunity to review the job description?

2 Answers

what was the one thing that they asked me to do

1 Answer

Nothing unexpected. Went over skill set, expectations, challenges within company.

1 Answer

Very payment specific questions about how credit card processing works customer experience - use case was provided

1 Answer

What are your streanghts?

Describe experience with managing Product Life Cycle process

1 Answer

Based on my background they went into extensive detail on functional requirements of financial software that is was not expecting. I guess I told them somethings that they had not thought of. Can a product have bot lot# and serial #.

1 Answer

I was asked to review a part of a presentation and tell them what I the message was.

110 of 169 Interview Questions